Get Your Nevada Fishing License

by JoAnna on June 11, 2005

by JoAnna | June 11th, 2005  

Wanna go fishing in Lake Mead? That’s no problem, but you will be required to purchase a fishing license. An additional trout stamp is necessary if you’d like to catch trout. You can often purchase fishing licenses in the sporting goods section of stores such as WalMart or KMart. If you hold a fishing license from Arizona, you can get a “use stamp” in order to fish in Nevada.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: