Las Vegas For Dummies is a great addition to Dummies collectors, as well as those that want a personal travel agent to help stream-line a first or fifth trip to Glitter Gulch. Author of several guides to Sin City, travel writer Mary Herczog knows her Vegas. This edition is wrought with know how from someone who has mastered Vegas and written for those who love to be organized. Even if you want to be spontaneous once you get here….Vegas for Dummies will get you ready for everything Vegas, Baby!
From the publisher…
- Planning your trip by taking a gander at the Las Vegas weather; special events; and tips for families, seniors, travelers with disabilities, and gay and lesbian travelers
- Ironing out the details, by considering the use of a travel agent, buying a package deal, or searching for the best airfares
- Settling into Vegas by exploring some of the neighborhoods and modes of transportation
- Dining in Las Vegas, from buffets to brunches, the city’s top restaurants to its cheapest meals
- Exploring the city’s attractions, entertainment, shopping, and recreational opportunities
- Living up the Vegas nightlife, from splashy production shows such as Cirque de Soleil to the hottest dance clubs in town
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
If a city exists that has its heart right on its sleeve, it’s Las Vegas. Don’t come here looking for culture and self-improvement, but do come here looking for a whale of a good time. You’re sure to have it.