by Tweet| May 14th, 2010
- It’s Playboy Playmate of the Year vs. 2010 Miss USA Pageant – This weekend, 51 women will compete for the title of Miss USA at Planet Hollywood, but they’ll also be competing for the city’s attention because Hugh Hefner and Playboy’s Playmate of the Year, Hope Dworaczyk, will be in town.
- Sculpting Las Vegas – We all know that Las Vegas loves to have its own version of iconic creations. Here’s a fun rundown of some of Sin City’s most noteworthy sculptures. What are your favorites?
- Counter Intelligence: Frank Sinatra’s Family to Launch Wines at Wynn – Plan ahead for this June 18 event at Wynn Las Vegas with a ticket purchase of $175 per person for a four-course meal complete with the Sinatra family wine.
- Celebrate Liberace’s Birthday in Style – Festivities have been going on all week and they continue this weekend at the Liberace Museum in celebration of the entertainment icon’s birthday. Events include concerts and museum tours.
- Good Economic News? Whaaaa? – Tourism is picking up. Book your vacation to Sin City now to cash in on the good Las Vegas deals before they’re gone.
- Vegas Weekender: Rock ‘n’ Roll and Relaxation – In addition to the Miss USA pageant and the Playmate of the Year being in town this weekend, Jabbawockeez will be opening a month-long show at MGM Grand, Kenny Chesney will be playing at The Joint at Hard Rock, Ludacris will perform at Pure Nightclub inside Caesars Palace and M Resort is hosting the annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Wine Reggae Pool Party. What will you do in Las Vegas this weekend?