Samba, the Brazilian Steakhouse at Mirage Las Vegas, answered two calls: The loud one coming from our stomachs after waiting hours for a poker tournament to end, and the other one, which wanted dinner to be something different than the typical fare. The first thing you notice about Samba when you enter is the open grill that stands in the center of the restaurant. The restaurant is decorated in a bright but cozy open setting in the back of the casino. Samba keeps the Brazilian tradition with its “Rodizio Experience,” a bottomless feast of Brazilian-style barbecue. The price is right for the dining experience, which includes all side dishes of black beans and rice, sweet fried plantains, creamed spinach, farofa carrots and a bottomless bowl of salad tossed tableside.
Dare to try all the Rodizio items….
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Slow-cooked sausage and sweet peppers
- Honey-brushed turkey breast roulade wrapped in bacon
- Huli huli chicken Hawaiian style
- Churrasco sirloin “picanha” style
- Fresh fish of the day
- Brazilian style baby back pork ribs
- “Alho” style chicken legs
- Ginger soy flank steak
- Slow-roasted pork and pineapple
Hours: 5:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Reservations suggested: 866.339.4566
>>More information about dining in Las Vegas.