Dining Specials for Your Vegas Valentine’s Celebration
If you haven’t already found that perfect place to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your special someone, here’s a partial rundown of restaurants that are offering special menus and concoctions to help you celebrate this special day of love and romance:
- Aureole at Mandalay Bay will be serving a 7-course meal for $95 per person in the main dining room. Call for reservations: 702.632.7200.
- Bradley Ogden at Caesars Palace will be serving a 3-course meal for $95 per person. Entree choices include Petaluma Rosie chicken breast with trumpet royal mushroom stew and chive drop biscuit. Call for reservations: 702.731.7731.
- Carmel Room at the Rampart Casino will have a 5-course dinner for $70 per person from 5 pm to 10 pm.The main course includes a choice of roasted rib steak with country natural ribeye with mushroom ragout, hazelnut crusted chevre, caramelized onion, Yukon pomme pie and cognac peppercorn sauce or five spice seared gulf shrimp and John Dori “club” with Okinawan coconut mashed potatoes, sweet potato chips, baby bok choy, sake soy reductions, burre blanc and crispy proscuitto. Call for reservations: 702.507.5900.
- Diego at MGM Grand will be serving a 5-course meal for $62 per person. Items can be ordered a la carte if desired. Some of the special menu choices include baked Kumommoto oysters topped with jumbo lump crab meat and queso anejo, as well as a pan-roasted marinated beef tenderloin, chipotle butter poached Brazilian rock lobster tail with garlic artichoke hearts. Call for reservations: 702.891.3200.
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas will be having three 4-course dinner specials; Sunset Seating $95 per person at 4:30 pm, Gala Dinner $145 per person at 5 pm, and Late Night Dinner $95 per person at 10 pm. Entree choices include choice of sauteed breast of free-range chicken with macaroni gratin and morel cream sauce or beef tenderloin with five peppercorn sauce and vegetable galette or baked wild salmon in potato with thyme jus or fricasse of twelve vegetables and mushroom tagine. Call for reservations: 702.948.6937.
- ENVY Steakhouse at the Renaissance Marriott is teaming up with TheVegasEye.com for a Valentine’s Day Feast. They will be offering a 4-course meal for $65, $35 for wine, and $85 for dinner and wine. Call for reservations: 702.733.6533.
- Fiamma at MGM Grand will be serving a 6-course meal for $95 per person. Wine pairing is available for an additional $55 per person. Call for reservations: 702.891.7600.
- Fleur de Lys at Mandalay Bay will be serving a 4-course meal for $110 per person, which includes items like raw kumamoto oysters with blackberry champagne. Call for reservations: 702.632.7777.
- Giorgio Ristorante at Mandalay Bay will be serving a 3-course meal featuring items like swordfish steak with passion fruit dressing, striped beets and pea shoots for $49 per person or try the “Lovers Rendezvous” which is a split of sparkling wine, two chocolate dipped strawberries and a 4-inch “Death by Chocolate” cake for $35. Call for reservations: 702.920.2700.
- Joel Robuchon at MGM Grand will be serving a massive 16-course meal for $360 per person, which includes items like truffled langoustine ravioli. A wine pairing is available for an additional fee. Call for reservations: 702.891.7925.
- Koi Restaurant at Planet Hollywood will be serving a 5-course dinner at $100 per person, that ends with chocolate almond fondue for two or fruit of the forest cheesecake; and specialty drinks include a sweetheart tini and a 24kt. martini featuring Moet Rose champagne, Imperial vodka, muddled raspberries garnished with chocolate and a 24kt. gold dust rim. They are also offering an optional $100 wine pairing. Call for reservations: 702.785.5555.
- Kokomos at the Mirage will be serving a 4-course meal featuring your choice of pan-seared Wagyi beef tenderloin with lobster boursin mashed potatoes, root vegetable ragout and port wine reduction or oven-roasted barramundi with truffle Yukon Gold potato cakes, caramelized baby vegetables and lump crab bearnaise for $100 per person and wine pairing is $40 extra. Call for reservations: 702.791.7111.
Not enough choices? In the next article, I’ll offer up even more dining choices to celebrate the love of your life on Valentine’s Day.