SushiSamba Offers New Happy Hour Specials
SushiSamba at at The Shoppes at the Palazzo has a new happy hour menu in the bar area.
Billed as the Happy Hour Recession Menu, the Sunday through Thursday event runs from 4pm to 8pm and offers $5 specials on Caprinhias, Sambatinis and select wines and sake by the glass.
Hungry? The menu also offers discounted appetizers, with a twist that benefits early attendants. It starts with $4 appetizers at 4pm and increases $1 every hour (so at 5pm, they will be $5; at 6pm prices will be $6 and at 7pm, they will be $7). The happy hour goes into reverse starting at 11pm with more drink specials and appetizers priced at $5 until close.
Here’s a look at the appetizer menu offered during SushiSamba’s new happy hour:
- Shishito Peppers
- Soy Glazed Edamame
- Salt and Pepper Squid (with dry miso, schimi, sea salt and smoked alioli)
- Salmon Taquitos (with mustard miso, wasabi crema and bacon)
- Moqueca Bites (with lemon alioli)
- Mini Seviches (Yellowtail with ginger, garlic and soy; Tuna with grapefruit juice, jalapeño and almond; or Shrimp with passionfruit, cucumber and cilantro)
- Chicken Anticuchos (with aji amarillo)
- Salmon Avocado Roll
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Assorted Vegetable Tempura
* * * * * * * * * *
If You Go:
SushiSamba is located at The Shoppes at The Palazzo
Cuisine Style: A fusion of Brazilian, Peruvian and Japanese cuisines
Hours: 11am until 4am
Happy Hours: 4pm until 8pm; 11pm until 4am