Valentine’s Day in Vegas – More Dining, Drinks and Sweets
Didn’t find the perfect setting for that romantic dinner in the last post? No problem. Vegas restaurants love to celebrate this passionate day with special menus and I’ve got another list of restaurants that still have seating times still available.
Why not give one of these places a try:
- Le Cirque at the Bellagio will have a 6-course meal for $155 per person which includes courses like your choice of ‘Le Cirque’ lobster salad with black truffle dressing or ahi tuna tartar with sesame-soy vinaigrette, cucumber, mesclub greens and pickled ginger whipped cream. Call for reservations: 702.693.8150.
- Le Provençal at Paris Las Vegas will be serving a 4-course meal, including a bottle of wine, for $149 per couple. Main course is a choice of rib eye “filet,” seared foie gras and butter poached lobster tail or potato crusted sturgeon and veal breast, asparagus, sauce maltaise and caviar garnish. Call for reservations: 702.739.4111.
- Les Artistes Steakhouse at Paris Las Vegas will be serving a 4-course meal, including a bottle of wine, for $179 per couple. Main course is a choice of filet mignon and olive oil poached lobster tail with sweet pepper piperade or crab and shellfish in a light lemon and garlic broth with freshly made lobster and crab ravioli. Call for reservations: 702.739.4111.
- Onda at the Mirage will be serving a 4-course meal for $75 per person. The Valentine’s Day menu will feature chice of tuna carpaccio and tartar or hand-crafted gnocchi; lambrusco and cherry granita; choice of grilled rack of lamb with truffle polenta, cipollini and baby fennel ragu or roasted striped bass with golden beet risotto, micro arugula and parmesan reggiano and chunky lobster sauce; and chocolate covered strawberry torta. Wine pairing is available for an additional $35. Call for reservations: 702.791.7111.
- Origin India (4480 Paradise Rd) will be serving a 5-course meal for $50 per person with wine pairing available for an additional $30 per person. 10 lucky couples will receive a gift bag containing Kama Sutra massage oil, After 8 chocolate mints, and an Origin India VIP card. The table will be covered with rose pedals and seating will be at 5 pm, 7 pm, and 9 pm Call for reservations 702.734.6342
- Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro at Caesars Palace will be serving a 4-course meal for $65 per person, which starts with Kumamoto oysters served with yuzu sorbet and caviar and ends with a rosewater macaroon filled with lychee and raspberry. Call for reservations: 702.731.7110.
- Picasso at the Bellagio will have a 4-course meal for $150 per person, which includes items like a Maine lobster salad served in apple-champagne vinaigrette and poached oysters in a vermouth beurre blanc. Call for reservations: 702.693.7223.
- Postrio at the Venetian will have a 4-course tasting menu for $75 per person, featuring yellow fin tuna tartare or salad of winter greens; peeky toe crab ravioli or puree of potato and leek soup; butter-poached Ingrid Bengis lobster risotto with sunchokes and oven-dried tomatoes or prime filet mignon with confit potatoes, roasted baby vegetables and red wine sauce; and a hot passion fruit souffle with a white chocolate liqud center and chocolate raspberry swirl. Call for reservations: 702.796.1110.
- Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace will be serving a 8-course meal for $290 per person or a 4-course meal for $190 per person. There is also a $120 per person aphrodisiac menu featuring oysters in ice gelee, tuna toutes saveurs with ginger buerre blanc, cayenne pepper beef tenderloin and paleron a la francaise and chocolat in the restaurant’s Bubble Bar. Call for reservations: 702.731.7286.
- Spago at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace will be serving a 7-course meal for $100 per person, featuring oyster gratinee, marinated Japanese hamachi and tuna sashim with sticky rice, huckleberry poached Santa Monica Farmers Market Bartlett pear salad, four cheese agnolotti with French black truffle, pan-seared Maine diver scallops with cauliflower puree, pan roasted breast of duck with carrot vichy, glazed turnips, wild onions, chanterelle mushrooms and quince and a hot passion fruit souffle with a white chocolate liquer center and chocolate raspberry swirl. A wine pairing is available for an additional $50. Call for reservations: 702.369.6300.
- Trattoria Del Lupo at Mandalay Bay will be offering a 5-course tasting menu for $75 per person including a complimentary glass of champagne.
- Valentino at the Venetian is serving a five-course menu for $115 per person featuring oysters and Oestra caviar. Call for reservations: 702.740.5522.
Flying solo or just don’t want a heavy meal? Perhaps these special “love potion” drinks and sweets will be more to your liking:
- Boa Steakhouse at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is serving up the “Red High Heel” cocktail, a mixture of Bombay Sapphire Gin, simple syrup, limejuice, fresh raspberries, rosewater and champagne for $14.
- Company American Bistro at the Luxor is offering the “PAMA Kiss” martini, a concoction of Zyr Vodka, PAMA pomegranate liqueur and cranberry juice in a white sugar crystal rimmed glass for $14.
- Jean-Philippe Pâtisserie at the Bellagio has designed a special Valentine’s Day box with 16 white chocolate raspberry truffles in a heart-shaped multi-tier box for $32, along with an “Amour” pastry consisting of raspberry chocolate mousse, wild berry tea cremeux and raspberry jelly that is a steal at $6.50.
- Social House at TI is serving up the “Watermelon Passion Sake” cocktail, a mixture of muddled watermelon, rock candy syrup and Ozeki sake for $14.
- Strip House Steakhouse at Planet Hollywood will be serving the “X-Rated Martini,” a blend of Christiana Vodka and X Rated Fusion liqueur, for $15.
- Sushi Roku at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace will be serving the “Dragon Kiss” cocktail, a mixture of mint leaves, lime, DiSaronno, White Tea Fusion liqueur and lemon sour, for $14.
- All Wolfgang Puck restaurants (Spago and Chinois at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace; Trattoria Del Lupo at Mandalay Bay; Wolfgang’s Bar & Grill at MGM Grand; and Postrio at the Venetian) are serving a special Valentine’s cocktail called the “Scarlett O’Hara,” which is a mixture of Southern Comfort, cranberry, and lime juice served in a martini glass. All of them, except for Chinois, will also serve a special desert, the “Passionate Chocolate” which consists of hot passion fruit souffle with a white chocolate liquid center topped with a chocolate raspberry swirl. No prices listed for either, but expect them to be in the $12-$15 range each.
Whew! That’s a lot of places to enjoy a special edible with your loved one…well, in public, anyways. Remember to call for reservations at the restaurants asap, or you probably won’t get seated at all. And whether you dine together or by yourself, Vegas is the perfect place to celebrate this holiday with your taste buds. Bon appetite!