Vegas Dining Around the Web October 2009 Edition
Las Vegas has so many restaurants, it’s hard to keep up with reviews of them all. Not to mention, everyone’s tastes are different and what one experiences may be totally different from one meal to the next.
This is why I like to spotlight great food reviews and news I find as I read various blogs and websites each month. Here are some of the best Las Vegas links I came across for October 2009:
- Kelly of the blog Crazy White Girl with a Kitchen visited Vegas in August and not only reviewed the Bellagio’s Petrossian High Tea, but also took in a second taste of Bar Charlie at The Palazzo. Lots of yummy photos, too!
- The Review-Journal interviews Firefly owner John Simmons about his newest location downtown at The Plaza Hotel. I love the original on Paradise, near the Hard Rock Hotel, but haven’t been able to check out this latest outpost of the eatery.
- KLAS Channel 8 has a video clip review of the new First at The Palazzo.
- Lara Kulpa reviews Fiamma Trattoria at MGM Grand
- The Jet Set Girls enjoy a night out at SushiSamba at The Palazzo.
- VegasTripping adds to the list of satisfied lunch diners at Paris Las Vegas’ Mon Ami Gabi.
- The Las Vegas Weekly profiles Freed’s Bakery, one of my favorite places to pick up a quick decadent dessert on the go. Slices of wedding cake without having to know a bride or groom? Yes, please.
- The Review-Journal‘s Heidi Knapp Rinella reviews the revamped Company Kitchen and Pub House at the Luxor (formerly known as the Company American Bistro). Go in expecting flavorful comfort food and it’ll deliver, she says.
Have you eaten out in Vegas and blogged about it? Drop me a line with the link and I just might feature it in next month’s Dining Around the Web round-up article.