More Parties to Celebrate Fourth of July 2008 in Vegas
Of course, the minute you do any kind of holiday round-up, everyone decides to get you their party info. As if the previous list wasn’t enough stuff to do for this 4th of July, here’s even more places that will help you celebrate America’s independence:
- The Bank at Bellagio – Football’s hottest cheerleaders will be in the club for the Pro Bowl Cheerleaders Reunion to celebrate America’s independence. Resident DJ David Christian will provide the tunes. Cover is $30; bottle service is additional.
- Bare Pool Lounge at The Mirage – Get the party started early as the E! TV network hunts for the next host for their ‘Wild On” series. Registration is from 11am-2pm, with on-camera auditions starting at 3pm. Throw in a special Backyard BBQ with burgers, hot dogs, watermelon and patriotic red, white and blue Jell-O shooters, and you’ve got no excuse not to be there. Cover is $40 for men and $20 for women, with daybed and cabana rentals additional.
- Blush at Wynn Las Vegas – Hosting “Dependence Day” party with open bar for ladies from 11pm-midnight and a special fireworks show at midnight. Cover is $30 for non-Vegas partiers; free for locals; bottle service is additional.
- CatHouse Loungerie at the Luxor – “Red, White and Va-Va Voom” celebrates All-American Lingerie with $2000 in Sephora giveaways and champagne & “bites” for the ladies. Red, white & blue cotton candy for all. Cover is $30 for men and $20 for women; bottle service is additional.
- Christian Audigier The Nightclub at TI – Grand opening celebration with celebrity DJ Nick Cannon. Cover is $30 for men and $20 for women; bottle service is additional.
- Diablo’s Cantina at Monte Carlo – Moose-o-libre hosts the evening with live performances by Indulge and Theory of Flight. The outdoor patio should offer a good view of the Strip fireworks. Cover is free…it’s the drinks that will get you.
- Hard Rock Pool – Live music with Steel Pulse. Get a free ticket courtesy of SpyOnVegas.com.
- Mist at TI – “Red, White & Booze” offers 2-for-1 drinks and $4 Jell-O shot flights along with free cover.
- Krave at the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood – Celebrates the holiday with a $2,500 balloon drop, American Idols Live ticket giveaways and a performance by Mini Michael Jackson. Cover is $20.
- Poetry at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace – R&B artist Bobby Valentino hosts the evening with his smooth grooves. Cover is $30.
- Prive Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood – Gossip blogger Perez Hilton hosts the 4th of July party with live performances by Lady Gaga and Ultraviolet Sound. Cover is $30; bottle service is additional.
- Torrid @ Hawaiian Tropic Zone at the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood – This outdoor nightclub is hosting “Red, White & Boobs” with Playboy cover models Tiffany Holliday and DJ Roxanne Dawn. Free admission.