Vegas Events For Friday, June 01, 2007
Hometown music heroes The Killers return, it’s a comedy showdown on the South end of the Strip and the nightclubs say it’s all about the bling for the first day of June 2007.
Here’s a look at the highlights:
- The Killers at the Hard Rock Hotel – Tickets: $40
- Howie Mandel at MGM Grand – Tickets: $79
- Ray Romano at The Mirage – Tickets: $90
- Robert Schimmel at Monte Carlo – Tickets: $38.50 and $49.50
- Body English (at Hard Rock Hotel) – “Indulge” feat. $6000 Sauvage swimwear giveaway. Ladies entering before midnight drink free champagne all night. Cover: $30; bottle service additional
- Double Down Saloon – Open bar from 7pm – 10pm. Cover: Free
- Jet (at The Mirage) – King Baby Studios jewelry hosts an evening, with beats by DJ Ruckus. Cover: $30; bottle service additional
- Lure (at Wynn Las Vegas) – “Bubbles & Bling” with free luxury giftbag giveaway. Cover: $20; bottle service additional.
- Palms Pool and Bungalows – “Ditch Fridays” hosted by 2007 Playboy Playmate of the Year Sara Underwood, starting at noon. Cover: $20 for men; Free for ladies; bottle service additional.
- Tangerine (at TI) – Fashion show to launch Copawear’s 2007 summer swimwear line. Cover: $20; bottle service additional.
- Viva Las Vegas (at Hard Rock Hotel) – Pre-concert party for The Killers hosted by TY KU from 4pm – 7pm. Cover: Free