Vegas Events For Sunday, June 17, 2007
The busy weekend is ending on a quieter note, but there’s still plenty to do today. Here’s a rundown of Sunday events:
- Gerald Albright at the Suncoast Casino – Tickets: $22, $33 and $44
- Diana Krall at Las Vegas Hilton – Tickets: $109, $120, $131 and $142
- Bow Wow at The Orleans Arena – Tickets: $39.50 and $49.50
- Colin Raye at the South Point Hotel & Casino – Tickets: $35, $45 and $55
- David Copperfield at MGM Grand – Tickets: $97
- The Smothers Brothers at The Orleans – Tickets: $27.50, $38.50 and $49.50
- Bare Pool (at the Mirage) – Vixen Magazine June issue release party hosted by cover model Lux Cassidy & the Vixen Vamps. Cover: $20 (ladies); $40 (men)
- Body English (at the Hard Rock) – “Sunday School” with free champagne for all ladies dressed in school girl outfits. Cover: $30; bottle service additional.
- Caramel (at the Bellagio) – DJ Jackie Christie celebrates her birthday with a set on the turntables. Cover: Free
- Light (at the Bellagio) – “Who’s Your Daddy?” 5th Annual Father’s Day Party. Cover: $30; bottle service additional
- Rehab (at the Hard Rock Pool) – Bikini Beach hosted by the girls of Score’s. Cover: $30 for men; $20 for out-of-state women; $15 for local ladies; free for hotel guests (up to four guests per room); cabanas additional.