Vegas Around the Web for August 25, 2007
Rounding out the month of August, and here’s a quick look at what other sites on the web have said about Vegas recently:
- VegasTripping dines out at Tom Colicchio’s CraftSteak at the MGM Grand…and they didn’t even have the steak.
- Robin Leach reports on a slew of celebrity birthday celebrations in town recently.
- USA Today‘s Jerry Shriver talks about the best of excess in Las Vegas when it comes to world-class restaurants.
- RoyVegas has photos from the new Fremont East District including some of the neon signs, as well as daylight shots.
- The Las Vegas Sun reports on how the recent Dubai deal helped finalize a deal between MGM Mirage and the Culinary Union.
- Want to know what you missed last weekend when the Palms hosted Playboy’s Midsummer Night’s Dream Playboy party? Norm at the Review-Journal has one NSFW photo of some fairies.
- And finally, the Las Vegas Weekly gets an early look at Planet Hollywood’s newest eatery, Trader Vic’s.